what exactly is my purpose... hmm lets see I need a place to vent all my everyday thoughts, questions (and some opions) that not one single person I know knows about so I created this....

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hoping VS Embracing

This is something I wrote a while ago and just found on my computer...
So I have decided that its better to go through life embracing the things that make you happy not expecting them. Now if that’s true then that brings me to this question is there a difference between expecting and hoping/wishing? and if so what is it the difference between hoping/ wishing for something or someone to make you happy and expecting it…. The embracing part is easy if he wants to talk to me or hold my hand and kiss me that wonderful and I will love every second of if but hoping and wishing is I want to say to risky its like if I expect it to happen and it doesn’t happen then I end up getting hurt and isn’t that what my walls are suppose to be stopping….. He proves it “wishing is where u want it really bad and you’ll do anything for it… and expecting is when you know it will make you happy” it’s the wanting that gets you into trouble. When you want something so badly you’ll do anything for it that’s great when it comes to something that will make you happy but someone is different. What if you are willing to do whatever you have to get your happiness and the other person isn’t then what do you do… that is why to save your self heartache you don’t think to hard about anything you just go with the flow and enjoy whatever you get

No comments:

Post a Comment