what exactly is my purpose... hmm lets see I need a place to vent all my everyday thoughts, questions (and some opions) that not one single person I know knows about so I created this....

Thursday, November 18, 2010

just way to weird

Ok so we all know I dated Chris… yes Ashlyns Chris as if that wasn’t weird enough, I can handle that. But what I just cant get over is the reason we broke up is because he was “best friends” my friend Cassidee and wouldn’t talk to me about anything he always ran to her…. So a week after we broke up she calls me at work freaking out saying she needs to talk to me its important, so I take break and go talk to her (thinking that she was gonna die or someone was pregnant). And the first thing out of her mouth was “you can totally hit me if you want” ( and of course I laughed, because I never hit anyone) and at this point I just tell her to tell me… so she dose, she says her and Chirs kind of have “a thing” and it took everything I had not to laugh, I was just like ok… I need to know this why… I’m not stupid I knew what was going on. I just cant believe she did it, I mean I thought there was some kind of “girl code” that says you cant date your best friends ex…. Let alone take them from her. But anyways she acted like it was some big deal and I honestly didn’t care. Although if she only knew what people said about her for doing that, the general public of our small town didn’t take the news. I think everyone questioned their friendship with her after that. Even though I told them I really didn’t care.
But anyway back to the point I just could never get over how weird it was… I mean she did she think it was ok… granted I didn’t care the rest of the world did. But she would give me all these details (which is something I don’t do) like it was any guy. Why would she think I wanted to hear that. She thinks its completely normal. WHO DOSE THAT haha It honestly cracks me up to think she went about it the way she did. And now that they broke up she cant get over it and he has moved on just fine. I just don’t know what to say to her. She is keeps telling me I’m her best friend she needs me and wants to hang out ALL the time… its kinda creepy. Is this now friends are suppose to be I mean none of my close girl friends date, and I keep that part of my life to myself… (well except when I talk to Andrew) well surly I will never have to deal with something this weird again..

No comments:

Post a Comment